Monday, October 14, 2013

Welcome!

Hello! I'm Jessica

September 2013- Coco Cay, Bahamas
I am a 23 year old Floridian who has recently decided to make a change!  I have always been the girl dreaming of wearing a itty bitty bikini, but dreaming about it hasn't gotten me very far!

I have decided to document my journey to healthy eating and fitness. I am simply a normal young American woman who is facing a battle with my weight. I am currently at my heaviest and hope to use this blog to motivate myself and others. 

I will post at least once a week. I will share recipes, my workout routine, and struggles/motivation.

A little more about me.....
I was born and raised in Florida. I love my family, friends and boyfriend with all my heart. I desire to walk out of a dressing room feeling beautiful not discouraged. I have been trying for months to find the motivation to lose weight. Each week I say "Monday I will start my diet!" 
Does that phrase sound familiar to anyone else? 

Today is the day my life changes. 
Because I want it to. 

Current Weight: Somethings should remain secrets :)
Goal: 160 pounds

xoxo, jess




No comments:

Post a Comment